Become a Riverside Studio Founder Member and special offers, early notification of what’s on the programme, priority booking and access to the best seats in the house!
• Top-level access to the best tickets, seats and tables*
• Priority booking through a dedicated members’ hotline
• Early announcement of the artistic programme
• Your name on our ‘thank you’ boards in the main foyer and online
• Invitations to regular and exclusive events
• By invitation-only opportunities, such as meeting the cast and other creatives
• Membership newsletter and a membership card
* Subject to availability
Founder Members are part of the Riverside Studios family and enjoy a close relationship with us. They are looked after personally by the Development Department to ensure they get the most out of their experience of our artistic and community work, which their donations help make happen.
Founder Membership is enjoyed by individuals for their lifetime who have made a donation of a minimum of £5,000*.
* The benefits value of Founder Membership is £270 which represents the actual value of the membership benefits. Any amounts given over and above this are given by choice as a philanthropic donation to the Riverside Trust and are eligible for Gift Aid. This means that we can claim an extra 25% on your donation. Thank you.
How to become a member
Contact us on [email protected] to sign up or for more information.
Riverside Studios is the trading name of Riverside Trust Ltd, a charitable company registered in England and Wales with company number 1698349 and charity number 287848. The Registered Office is at Riverside Studios, 101 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, W6 9BN.