Become a Riverside Studio Founder Member and special offers, early notification of what’s on the programme, priority booking and access to the best seats in the house!
• Top-level access to the best tickets, seats and tables*
• Priority booking through a dedicated members’ hotline
• Early announcement of the artistic programme
• Your name on our ‘thank you’ boards in the main foyer and online
• Invitations to regular and exclusive events
• By invitation-only opportunities, such as meeting the cast and other creatives
• Membership newsletter and a membership card
* Subject to availability
Founder Members are part of the Riverside Studios family and enjoy a close relationship with us. They are looked after personally by the Development Department to ensure they get the most out of their experience of our artistic and community work, which their donations help make happen.
How much does it cost
Lifetime membership – £5,000, which will be divided between a donation and benefits.
• If you complete a Gift Aid declaration, we can claim an additional 25% on your donation.
How to become a member
Contact us on [email protected] to sign up or for more information.
Riverside Studios is the trading name of Riverside Trust Ltd, a charitable company registered in England and Wales with company number 1698349 and charity number 287848. The Registered Office is at Riverside Studios, 101 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, W6 9BN.