CommunityWe are seeking partnerships with local and national organisations and individuals who share our passion for creativity and innovation.
The Riverside Studios Community Programme, Dive In, aims to connect local individuals, groups, charities, voluntary organisations across Hammersmith and Fulham to ensure that as many people as possible have the opportunity to part in and experience Riverside Studios, both as audiences and artists. Dive In aims to introduce 1000 people who have never engaged with the arts to Riverside Studios each year.
Please sign up to our mailing list to keep in touch for Dive In news and opportunities to get involved in the run up to reopening.
To discuss supporting us or local and charity partnerships, please contact our Development Director Nathalie Bristow
DIVE IN ASSOCIATES - APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! You can download the information HERE or read below
The Riverside Studios Community Programme, Dive In, aims to:-
Encourage creativity and wellbeing within the community
- bring people together to encourage community unity, tackle loneliness and isolation; and
- connect local individuals, groups, charities and voluntary organisations across the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to maximise access and participate in the arts through Riverside Studios, both as audiences and artists.
Dive In members will be residents of the Queen Caroline Estate and Peabody Estates. A key part of Dive In will be…
Dive In Associates
8 Community Associates will partner Riverside Studios for 2 years at a time.
Each Associate will engage with Riverside Studios in their own way but it is envisaged that they will benefit in the following ways:-
- Membership benefits including discounts
- Invitations to press nights and networking events
- Discounted hire of rehearsal room and gallery – 25% (subject to availability)
- Discounted office space – 5% (subject to availability)
- Listing and link on our Riverside Studios Community webpage
- Participation in our Dive In events programme
Three of the Associates will be local Primary, Secondary and Higher Education Schools who will be offered space to support their creative or community aims.
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A DIVE IN ASSOCIATE
Applications are welcome from individuals, charities or not-for-profit organisations which are based in Hammersmith and Fulham.
Please address your application (deadline 23 September 2019) by email to [email protected] or by post to Development Director, Riverside Studios, 101 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 6BN with a letter (max 2 sides A4) telling us about your work as well as answering the following questions:-
1. What it would mean to you to be a Dive In Associate?
2. If we gave you a budget of £250 and a space (50-200 people) for a day what would you do with it?
3. Who are your audience/beneficiaries and in what does your work impact them?
Associates be selected on their contribution they can make to the Dive In Programme. They should be LOCAL using the ARTS to deliver their charitable/community MISSION. A shortlist of applicants will be invited to be interviewed in the week commencing 1st October and the Dive In Associates will be announced by the end of October.