Dive In Associates
DIVE IN ASSOCIATES
About the Dive In Associates’ programme
Riverside’s Associates’ programme will provide an opportunity for individuals, community interest companies and registered charities to develop collaborative, creative relationships with Riverside Studios.
We will be selecting four Associates in total, at least one of which will be educational providers (primary, secondary or tertiary).
- be based in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- be able to demonstrate community, audience development or artistic practice
- apply through the Associates’ application process (see below)
Benefits to Associates
One year engagement with Riverside Studios
- Invitations to members’ and networking events
- Discounted hire of rehearsal room and events space – 40% (subject to availability)
- Lastminute ad hoc free use of unused events space
- Discounted office space – 10% (subject to availability)
- Listing and link on our Riverside Studios Dive In Associates’ webpage
- Listing in our print and e-brochure
- Fundraising partnership opportunities
- Participation in our Dive In community events programme
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A DIVE IN ASSOCIATE
Apply by email to [email protected] or by post to Development Director, Riverside Studios, 101 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9BN
Please send a covering letter (maximum 2 sides A4) telling us about your work, and addressing the following points:
- How many people are in your team? Please specify whether they are employees, freelance or volunteers
- Who are your audience/beneficiaries and how does your work impact them?
- What it would it mean to you/your organisation to be a Dive In Associate?
- How would you help us deliver our charitable aims during your two years’ tenure as an Associate?
- If we gave you a budget of £250 and a space (50-200 people) for a day, how would you use it?
Please include a copy of your annual report or review (if applicable).
Application closes on 30 April 2020